Saturday, November 10, 2007

36 Months

So my little one is now 3 years old.  On the way to the big "trey" this year, she's had 3 separate birthday parties and had 4 separate birthday cakes.  We are simply unable to not celebrate Ally's birthday on her actual birthday (even if we know we are going to have a "real" party during the next weekend).  So we get a little cake and then we always end up getting company (both Wifey's family as well as my own end up coming over) so the "little" get together becomes a full blown "party". 

Ally already tells us she wants to "save her birthday for later" on certain days.  What a fun concept that is...I don't want my birthday in the middle of winter so I'm going to "save" it for a nice early spring day.  I'm seriously thinking of suspending celebrating my birthday until it's nice out, maybe a little barbecue birthday action?  The heck with the "make sure the walkway is shoveled so people don't kill themselves trying to get in" crap.

In case your wondering the Dora bike and the Rose Petal Cottage were the two biggest hits.  We'll be assembling the cottage tomorrow, I'm sure that experience will be an entire blog's worth of stuff right there.

Oh, if there's any Red Sox fans out there, please sign the "Keep Mike Lowell" petition to show your support for the best 3rd basemen in Sox history!

No comments: